Friday, November 7, 2008

Success with the counter

I really am not good in reading computer instructions. Earlier i tried to get counter but not successful. Yesterday i tried again, hurray, successful! Today i looked at it and it registerd 202 views! Less my 2 views that means i got 100 views that fast! Could it mean someone tampered on my counter! Dennis maybe, hoy, did you add numbers to my counter!!!!

How come nobody put any comment at all. I am totally surprised! Are there ghosts in counters too?


Our place in foggy mornings
..

1 comment:

  1. Di ko tinamper counter mo...sadyang marami kang pans.... (I did not tamper with your counter. You really have a lot of fans...)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me to post more, and our conversations make life and gardening more meaningful.

However, Anonymous comments and personal back links give me problems, so i don't publish them. Anonymous + back links = SPAM = DELETE

Related Posts with Thumbnails